Our contract with youHow we will accept your order. The steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You will place an order on our Website by selecting the Click Build Collect option as a delivery method at ‘checkout’ (this means you will be collecting your bike from our Petersfield location).
- We will also send you a confirmation email to confirm that your order is being processed. This is not acceptance of your order;
- We will contact you by phone or email to arrange a collection date and 30 minute collection time slot, the collection date will be 3-5 working days after your order is placed.
- On collection, we will send you an email that includes your VAT invoice for the order.
Our goodsGoods may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the goods on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the goods. Your goods may vary slightly from those images. Goods packaging may vary. The packaging of the goods may vary from that shown in images on our Website. Goods information. We make reasonable efforts to ensure all information on our Website for the goods is correct although we cannot guarantee this. We do not accept any liability for any incorrect information contained on our Website. Please check the labels and packaging of all goods prior to use.
Your rights to make changesIf you wish to make a change to the goods you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the goods, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. You cannot make any changes to your order after you have paid for it.
Click and collectCollection by you. Goods may only be collected from our Petersfield location, which you select when placing your order and is specified in your confirmation email. Collection times may vary and you will be allocated a collection time slot by a member of our team. We will endeavour to provide you with a collection date and time that works for you but, please note, this may not always be possible. All customers collecting goods will be asked to provide a form of identification. The identification must match the name of the cardholder who paid for the order. Goods must be signed for on collection. When you become responsible for the goods. Goods will be your responsibility from the time you collect them from us. When you own goods. You own the goods once we have received payment in full.
Your rights to end the contractYou can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing, when you decide to end the contract and whether you are a consumer or business customer:
- If you what you have bought is faulty or mis-described you may have a legal right to end the contract, see clause 9 if you are a consumer;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 2;
- If you are a consumer and have just changed your mind about the goods, see clause 8.
- We have told you about an upcoming change to the goods or these terms which you do not agree to;
- We have told you about an error in the price or description of the goods that you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- There is a risk that supply of the goods may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- We have suspended supply of the goods for technical reasons; or
- You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
How to end the contract with us (including if you are a consumer who has changed their mind)
- Tell us you want to end the contract. You can change your mind and cancel your order for any reason before the collection date. Please refer to the Delivery and Returns section on the Mafia bike website.
- Returning goods. To return goods for which you have changed your mind, please contact us to make arrangements through the mafia bike website. You must pay the costs of returning those goods to us (including any costs we incur in collecting the goods from you).
- How we will refund you. Where you exercise the right to change your mind, we will refund you for the relevant goods, you may be charged for any goods that are returned to us damaged or in a non-saleable condition. Refunds will be paid within 14 days from the day on which we receive the items back from you.
If there is a problem with the goodsHow to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the goods, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team using the telephone number and email address provided in the acknowledgment email and on our website.
Your rights in respect of defective goods if you are a consumer.
- We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract and each good is sold subject to its description which can be found on the relevant page for that good. When your goods are collected please check nothing appears to be damaged or not a described. If any of the goods are damaged or not as described, please do not accept the order.
- Your rights if goods are not as described. If you have accepted the goods and then discover something is faulty or not as described, you have the following rights:
- Up to 30 days after collection date: if the goods are faulty or mis-described then you can get a refund.
- Returning faulty or misdescribed goods. You must return good that are faulty or misdescribed you will be provided with a correct returns address by one of our team. Returns are not accepted at our Petersfield collection location (as stated in your confirmation email).
- Where we give you a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Your rights in respect of defective goods:We warrant that on collection and during the warranty period of the product that any goods shall:
- conform in all material respects with their description;
- be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship;
- be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979); and
- be fit for any purpose held out by us.
- you give us notice in writing during the warranty period within a reasonable time of discovery that a good does not comply with the warranty set out in clause 1;
- we are given a reasonable opportunity of examining such good; and
- you return such good to us at your cost,
- we shall, at our option, repair or replace the defective good, or refund the price of the defective good in full.
- We will not be liable for a good’s failure to comply with the warranty in clause 1 if:
- you make any further use of such good after giving a notice in accordance with clause 2(a);
- the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the care and maintenance of the product;
- you alter or repair the good without our written consent; or
- the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal working conditions.
- Except as provided in this clause 10, we shall have no liability to you in respect of a good’s failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 1.
Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the goods. The price of the goods (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on our Website at the time you place your order. If a price change such as a promotion is put in place after you have placed your order, these will not be applied to your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the goods advised to you are correct. However please see clause 4 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the goods you order.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We will charge your payment card with the total cost of your order, as shown on our Website at the time you place your order. You will be charged at checkout.