- Age: 29
- Started riding: Been jumping off curbs since I can remember. Started riding BMX early 2010. Some things have changed - others havn't haha
- Favourite trick: Definitley a tailwhip. The back of the bike goes all the way round - hard to argue witt
- Why you ride: To challenge myself and keep moving forward.
- Favourite Spot: Nothing beats the simple spots for me. chilled ledge/bank/rail spots that everyone can get involved with. Do need to hit a scary set up every now and then of course.
- Favourite / most inspirational rider: So many to choose, but currently Jordan Godwin